Aqualung-Thermocline youth Glove
|Palm and/or Finger Coating
||Glued and blind-stitched
- Sculpted Cut - No need for your child to strain against the material: fingers have a gentle, natural flexion to eliminate fatigue, facilitate gripping, and reduce bunching material on the inside of the hands. Ribbed back helps gloves retain their shape.
- Sure Grip - A rubberized palm helps your child grip securely and minimizes fumbling, making first scuba trips less disorienting.
- Warm Triple - glued and blind-stitched seams prevent water exchange. Choose from 3mm or 5mm neoprene thicknesses, depending on your travel needs.
- Adjustable Cinch closure at the wrist extends the longevity of the glove if someone puts on a growth spurt between dive trips. This style of closure minimizes water exchange and also helps get the gloves on and off without a lot of tugging.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging - Comes in a reusable mesh bag for easy drying and storage.