The SolAfx is Aqua Lung’s most advanced wetsuit, with unique features like an integrated hood and internal arm and leg cuffs. The redesigned SolAfx suit now includes Aqua Lung’s X-Tend cuffs, providing a finished look with maximum stretch. It has new environmentally-friendly features, such as the non-P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) neoprene. Unique designs are specially tailored for men and women. The suit provides maximum warmth, thanks to its 8mm torso and 7mm arms and legs.
Wetsuits Care and Maintenance
- X-tend cuff technology provides a finished look without sacrificing stretch by removing restrictive edge tape.
- Environmental friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), made from a non-petroleum based material, and has REACH (European Union standards) approved thread.
- 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso with 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility.
- Liquid Fusion Seam Technology with reinforcing patches on the inside at seam junctions enhances the durability and integrity of the seams.
- The suit has an across-the-chest “Plasmaloc” zipper with tighter tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design that makes the zipper more water resistant than most other brands. This minimizes water exchange and allows you to remain warm throughout your dive.
- Silicone no slip shoulder feature provides added protection and helps to keep the BC shoulder straps in place.
- A water dam covers the neck and shoulders, providing an additional layer of thermal protection against any water entering through the zipper.
- “Skin-in” gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry through the sleeves and legs.
- Lower back pad helps keep water out.
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and "hook-and-loop" snags due to the tighter weave to keep your suit looking good!
- The inner material is ultra soft making these suits easy to don and doff.
- An improved Powertex kneepad offers increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance.
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms provide a more comfortable fit and reduce bunching of material at the joints.
- The attached hood offers G2 Vent Technology that allows trapped regulators exhaust bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out.