The Core regulator’s amazing breathing, which is rated as “superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive mid-range price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today. The Core comes standard with Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD) which seals water out.
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life.
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Core is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
- Resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C
- Equipped with an environmental dry chamber on the first stage and a lip shield on the second stage.