The compact Sea Dragon Mini 1300S Dive Light will easily slip into your BCD pocket. A wrist lanyard with a BCD-clip is also included allowing divers to secure the light to their wrist or clipped on to their BCD D-ring.
The Sea Dragon Mini 1300S Power Kit includes the powerful 1300S Dive Light, 18650 26mAh battery, and USB charger. The light offers users tremendous brightness and a narrow 8° long-range beam. All light functions are easily accessible with one handed operation to cycle through five light modes.
- Powerful 1300 lumen light
- Depth tested to 330ft / 100m
- 8° narrow beam angle
- Five light modes
- Anodized aluminum alloy body
- Kit includes battery and charger
Long Run Time
The Sea Dragon 1300S runs for 3.67 hours with a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion 2600mAh battery at quarter power, 1.83 hours at the half power setting, and 55 minutes at full power. Two single-use CR123 batteries may also be used with 4 hour run time at quarter power and 1 hour at full power. The battery grip features an integrated safety pressure release valve that relieves internal pressure built-up in the event the battery becomes damaged and overheats.
What’s in the box
- Sea Dragon Mini 1300S Dive Light
- Wrist lanyard w/ BCD clip
- Two spare O-rings
- O-ring lube
- 1300 lumens Using latest Luxeon V LED
- Beam Angle: 8° ultra-narrow spot beam (6° underwater) for long range viewing and pointing out sea life
- One button operation: Long push (1 sec) to power on/off; Short push to cycle through 5 light modes
- Five light modes: Full power 1300 lumen, Half power 650 lumen, Quarter power 325 lumen, Blinking (once per second at full power), SOS (blinking signal at full power)
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m)
- Battery options: Two (2) CR123* lithium single-use batteries -or- one (1) 18650* Li-Ion rechargeable battery (Batteries sold separately).
- Colored Battery indicator. Green = full, yellow = medium and red = low battery strength.
- Safety pressure release valve relieves internal pressure built-up caused by damaged battery.
- Color temp: 6000 to 7000K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 70
- rings: Dual Silicone O-rings
- Run Time up to 5.5 hours:
- Xtar 18650 (3500 mAh) rechargeable battery
- 85 minutes at full power
- 170 minutes at half power
- 340 minutes at quarter power
- Xtar 18650 (2600 mAh) rechargeable battery
- 55 minutes at full power
- 110 minutes at half power
- 220 minutes at quarter power
- CR123 (1700mAh) single-use lithium batteries
- 45 minutes at full power
- 90 minutes at half power
- 180 minutes at quarter power
- Construction: Anodized aluminum machined body
- LED life span: 30,000 hours
- Operating temp: 0°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Storage temp: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 1.8” diameter x 6.2” length (46mm x 157 mm)
- Weight: 174 grams w/o battery